Planning to start a blockchain based project soon? If so, be prepared for the complex and lengthy process of hiring the technical specialist. Certainly, without a professional team, it is not possible to execute and promote the promising idea especially when you are not a developer yourself.
Theoretically, a potential cryptocurrency developer should have significant work experience in C/C++, Go, Solidity, Python, Java etc. Most importantly, a cryptocurrency expert should be prepared to conduct an audit of his or her knowledge and dive deeper into the new world of cryptocurrencies and latest technologies which differs from the usual programming languages.
In order to create a successful crypto project, you will need to find the best specialists in the field. ICO projects need people who have the necessary skills and basic knowledge of IT technologies, blockchain development, marketing, investor relations and are ready to learn new concepts quickly. For the ICO project to be successful, these specialists should be a part of the ICO development company you are planning to hire. They are:
- Blockchain developers
- White-paper specialists
- Business analytics
- ICO consultants
- Web designers
- Smart contract developers
- ICO marketing experts
- Bounty-program managers
- PR specialists
- SMM managers
- IR managers
Each of these members should possess certain personal qualities – the ability to develop new skills, goal-oriented, courage, self-motivated, stress-resistant and openness to everything new coming in technology.
Having a face-to-face conversation with each and every member of the ICO team would easily help you find the relevant staff for your ICO project. We carried out research to identify the most commonly asked questions when hiring the ICO team. Below mentioned are some of the most common answers to these questions:
Hiring a Blockchain Developer
No doubt, the ideal candidate for your ICO project should have at least 2 years of experience in the cryptocurrency world. This question is the most important to ask and you should also ask some technical questions too:
- What is your experience in the cryptocurrency field
- What is your knowledge of C/C++, Rust, Java, Ruby, SQL, Java, Ethereum, Bitcoin, Solidity, HTML5, Python, Server administration, P2P AWS, Information security, Smart Contract
- How are blocks connected in the blockchain
- What is the difference between symmetric and symmetric key encryption
- Which cryptographic algorithm is used to determine a hash of a block in the blockchain
Hiring an ICO Advisor
ICO consultants are really picky about who they give advice to as their reputation is at stake. Certainly, these types of advisors are difficult to find, however once they agree to work with you that mean they really believe in your project. Definitely, they are real business leaders who can make a huge impact to your business and bring value to your business too.
Hiring a Web Designer
The web design market is highly competitive and it is quite challenging to determine the criteria of a good specialist especially for one facing such a choice for the first time. So, in order to interview the web designer candidate, you should ask these important questions:
- What technology do you work with?
- Can you create a responsive website?
- Do you use wire framing?
- What is the difference between UI and UX?
- Can you describe your working process?
- How do you track the success of websites you have developed?
Hiring an Editor
Find a creative content creator is an important task which you must solve wisely. The information you post on your website, social media accounts and blog represent your company’s professionalism. Try to hire the people who are truly interested in the blockchain and IT technology sphere. Here are some interview questions you should ask your prospective content creator:
- What types of content have you created before?
- How do you handle constructive criticism?
- How do you stay motivated while performing monotonous work?
- What is your favorite type of content? Why?
- Do you have experience writing articles on tech topics?
- What tools do you use to check your grammar and spelling?
Tricky questions like these really help determine if the candidate is competent in the technology. Thus, always take care of these FAQs before you hire the ICO development company for your dream project with which your aspirations and future goals are attached.